We have had a very good initial response and now we want to give folks a bit more time just in case it's needed - we don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to submit an abstract.
If you haven't already done so, please consider sharing your work and ideas! What you may consider as “just part of your job” or “no big deal” might be something that someone else can use in their job or is a very interesting to them.
Your contribution will ensure that the Geospatial Summit provides a rich source of information to all attendees – including you!
Just a reminder: Core topics for presentations and workshops include:
- Technology Trends: location intelligence, big data, cloud computing, UAS, asset tracking
- Application Development: web application builder, Arcade, Python
- Core Geospatial: ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, field data collection
- Government: local and state
- Environmental: prediction modeling, spill remediation
- Health and Emergency: damage collection, NG9-1-1, crowdsourcing
Please help make it YOUR Geospatial Summit by submitting your abstract by September 13.
Thank you from the Geospatial Summit Planning Committee:
- Bob Nutsch, co-chair, ND Information Technology
- Jacob Monson, co-chair, Western Area Water Supply Authority
- Shannon Suggs, ND Environmental Quality
- Dr. Brad Rundquist, UND
- Dr. Greg Vandeberg, UND
- Enru Wang, UND
- Kay Anderson, Cass County
- Ryan Miles, Williams County
- Jill Peterka, UND Conference Services
- Patricia Young, UND Conference Services
- Brenda Dufault, UND Conference Services